If you find a relationship between two people that doesn’t seem to have any quarrels or misunderstandings, chances are that it is not the perfect relationship. People tend to misunderstand each other and quarrel a lot as they are getting to know each other. That is the way that their relationship builds and grows more solid. In this article, we are going to look at the reasons to forgive your ex.
- Forgive for the benefit of yourself, and not that of your ex. You can choose whether to tell your ex you’ve forgiven them, or not.
- Just because your forgiving your ex, does not mean that you are accepting the bad behavior or forgetting what happened. Instead, it is a way of making peace and putting the bad behind you.
- It is a great way of not feeling victimized by your ex. It helps you to reclaim your power and take away the feeling of helplessness.
- Forgiveness is one of the best ways of releasing difficult emotions such as blame, anger and grief without denying or minimizing your feelings. It is acknowledging the difficult emotions.
- Anger and resentment are toxic, and they tend to affect not only you, but also those around you.
Ex Solution Program Review
We are now going to look at a program that Mike Maddela and Clay Andrews put together to help couples get back together. They are a couple that have been dedicated to helping other couples to stay together, and they are the ones that came up with this program.
What Will You Learn?
- An understanding of the active no contact rule
- The three mind-sets required to forge a bond with your ex
- Moving past the heartache and heartbreak
- Retracing your true identity
- Forming and restoring good and honest communication skills
- How to go on exciting dates
- Rekindling the relationship without seeming desperate
- Building strong, long lasting relationships that will overcome all the rocky patches
Clay and mike will help you through every step mentioned above, in this program, using templates, as well as an online community.
- The program addresses and treats the main cause of the issue
- Comes in assorted learning formats
- You don’t feel overwhelmed because you’re well guided
- Great online support community.
- Has a 60-day money back policy.
- Its pricey
- The program doesn’t offer a quick fix
- Available in only digital format, it cannot be accessed elsewhere without an internet connection.
I believe that it is important for you to try and patch up with your ex instead of going through the whole divorce process. This is especially important if you disagreed over petty misunderstandings, and also if you have kids. During breakups, kids are the ones that are usually affected the most, and in many occasions, it even affects their course of life, and their views on relationships. Joining a program like the one offered by Mike Maddela and Clay Andrews is important. It could be costly, but try and look beyond that, focus on the good that it will bring for the rest of your life.