We have been trained by worldly wisdom to seek to love those we deem physically beautiful. Often, in fact, beauty and love are equated. What is wonderful about this equation is that once we love someone, that person becomes beautiful to us regardless of what other people might see. Women are probably the ones that struggle with this the most and that is why we have created this list of 10 love and beauty quotes you need to read.
When it comes to being beautiful in the hopes of finding true love, women will do almost anything. They will do research to find a quiet hair dryer just to get beautified without disturbing anyone. And while that hairdryer might provide exceptional power and performance while simultaneously including limited noise, it won’t change the inner workings of the heart. And, if we are honest, that is where real beauty lies.
If we understand that truth about beauty, then we will be much better prepared to appreciate the quotes that follow.
5 Quotes about Beauty to Change Your Perspective
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, we have often heard. And, in many instances that would appear true. But, in reality beauty lies far beneath the skin. Many of us miss out on gorgeous people because we can’t get beyond their faces. Here are 5 quotes about beauty to change your perspective:
- “Everyone has beauty, but not everyone sees it.” Confucius
- “The beauty of a woman must be seen from her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides.” Audrey Hepburn
- “Take care of your inner, spiritual beauty. That will reflect in your face.” Dolores del Rio
- “Beauty is how you feel inside, and it reflects in your eyes. It is not something physical.” Sophia Loren
- “Never lose an opportunity of seeing anything beautiful, for beauty is God’s handwriting.” Ralph Waldo Emerson
If there’s not enough here for a perspective change, then we recommend you visit this resource as well.
5 Quotes about Love to Widen Your Understanding
Love is a verb, you might have heard. That is indeed true. Unfortunately, so many of us view love as an emotion. When that emotion wanes, love is lost. No, we must choose love. We cannot glorify our own physical appearances with exceptional hair drying techniques and expensive makeup and expect that real love will flood in. We must choose, each day, to act that love out. Only then will it grow. And, that’s why we are offering you 5 quotes about love to widen your understanding, here:
- “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” Dr. Seuss
- “Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.” William Shakespeare (learn more)
- “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” Lao Tzu
- “Love is a condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.” Robert A. Heinlein
- “Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind,
And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” William Shakespeare
We are certain that you can now see the difference between physical beauty and true love. But if you are still confused, click this, for additional love quotes to help you resolve the issue.